In the course of using this website or mobile applications belonging to its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers including information that is of a confidential nature. It is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements if any, with the CustomerWho is covered by this policy
All visitors ("Visitors") who visit the site Indiadistributorship.online or download & use the mobile application "The Gas Agency" provide information to It online are covered under this Policy.Information covered by this policy
This policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to It online and also any information collected by the It server from the visitors browser or mobile phone. ("the Information")The features of the policy
- All information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitors with the best possible services
- The Information Shall Not be shared with any external organisations unless the same is necessary to enable It is to provide you services or to enable the compilation of a transaction or the same is necessary or required for applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed to with It. Needless to add, confidentiality norms as applicable to Non Banking Firms shall be adhered to It may also share Information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers
- We will use the Information to improve the visitor experience on the site and make subsequent communication and offers to the visitor via sms, email and other channels on products which may be of interest to him / her
- We also may disclose information about visitor as permitted or required by law
- We value visitors relationship and will at all times strive to ensure visitors privacy
- Personal Information including but not limited to Full Name, Date Of Birth, Current and Permanent Addresses, Email, Gender, Photograph, PAN, Salary Slip and Bank Statement.
- Transactional SMS coming from 6-Digit alphanumeric senders is read & collected to validate your employment and cashflow details necessary to extend the financial services. We do not read or collect your personal SMS.
- Device Location is collected to identify serviceability in your location and complete the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process.
- Contacts Information is collected to perform reference checks and autofill your form with reference information. Contacts Information is also used for risk assessment and deciding service eligilibity
- List of Installed Applications is collected to perform risk and credit analysis.
- Mobile Device Details including the phone model, the operating system, IMEI, serial number, battery information and mobile network are collected to uniquely identify the user and protect against unauthorized access to your account.
are effective immediately, unless stated otherwise. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest
information on our privacy practices. Continued access or use of the Services constitute Your acceptance of the changes
to make you aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we share and disclose it.
By using the Platform and by providing your information, you consent to the collection, sharing, disclosure and